Robot machine tools are reliable, perseverant, and precise devices that load blank parts into the CNC machines and unload the finished product after the processing is completed.
The following recommendations are suggested to make the integration process smooth:
– Planning work in advance by filling trays as buffers and stocking blanks
– Using robots equipped with vision systems and sensitive grippers, so that the CNC machine can be fed accurately
– Accurate programming of unloading of the CNC machine
– The CNC machines comprise microcomputers that control and monitor a machine tool, which performs functions such as turning, milling, welding, grinding, and drilling. A robot machine tool can operate to the fullest potential only in conjunction with a CNC machine to facilitate machining operation due to interoperability.
The global robot machine tools market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.13% during the period 2016–2020. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global robot machine tools market for 2016–2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of hardware, software, software licenses; renewal of software licenses; upgrades of existing solutions; maintenance; and services.
Technavio’s report, Global Robot Machine Tools Market 2016–2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
– Adept Technologies
Other prominent vendors
– Alfa Robot
– Epson Robotics
– Hans Hundegger
– Kawasaki Heavy Industries
– Sepro Robotique
– Staubli Robotics
– TecnoMatic Robots
– Yamaha Robotics
– High capital investment by auto majors
Get a sample research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=715914